9/9/07

Back to school

Tonight it's cool out. The leaves are changing early this year because it's been so dry. Last weekend every moving truck in the city was occupied. It was a good summer. Highlights included the free classical concerts at the Hatch Shell, Shakespeare in the Common, my new job, the Garden in the Woods, among many, many other things.

Always so much left undone, but that only means there's plenty left to do! The Brookline Poetry Series started back up on Friday, and was delightful as always. I'm looking forward to one of dearest friends visiting at the end of the month. I signed up to be a host for two first years at Harvard, so I look forward to showing them around the area. And I am planning to learn Swedish.

Delight of delights, the Thoreau blog seems to be daily again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

arghh! Im so sick of this page, write something will ya, you writer you... ahhahhaaaaa -Lauren

Lauren said...

Still nothing new?? Well heck I'll write for ya.
I saw you a while ago, you were doing well, you looked good and seemed happy. You did something different with your facial hair. I had lunch with your sis, then ran into her at the bank, she says hi. I'm going to give you updates on yourself until you write something new.

Anonymous said...

it really was a good summer, wasn't it? i finally got to enjoy the fruits of living in boston, thanks to you and your crew.

so there's a bright side to my staying in boston for sure for yet another year.

Anonymous said...

oh, and the facial hair? TOTALLY high school spanish teacher. you'd rock... on degrassi jr. high (the original version).